Wasps Close To Funding Breakthrough?
7 February 2013 by Adrian Hill
Running Rugby understands that London Wasps are on the brink of securing significant funding from a single multi-millionaire investor. The twice Heineken Cup winners and four-time Premiership champions have been seeking a backer since staving off the threat of administration thanks to a takeover by a consortium including former player Ken Moss which was concluded in September. However, although ...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.