Rugby Lions ejected from the RFU Leagues
17 August 2012 by RR Editor
The Rugby Football Union (RFU) have announced that it is unable to sanction the participation of Rugby Lions in the RFU leagues in the 2012/13 season. The club has been unable to meet criteria set by the RFU a month ago by the official deadline and will therefore play no part in the leagues in this coming season. National League Two South will continue with 15 clubs. RFU chairman of governance, Pe...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.